Monday, November 7, 2011

Heaven

 I was having a rough day last week and was just crying and praying for Jesus to come back and I thought of the theory that He is giving everyone a chance to be saved first. The parable of the Lost Sheep makes it very clear, He will leave the 99 to hunt for the 1 lost soul.

I don't know how He can watch the pain and suffering we go through and not rush back here to stop it. Then I thought "What if it was MY son He was waiting for?" Would it change my passion, my desire for His return?

I guess it comes down to, maybe it's time I started hunting down that 1 with Him, helping Him seek and save that which is lost, not that I have the power to save any souls, only the Holy Spirit can do that.

Could you imagine if each of us just chose to pursue ONE soul, to passionately intercede with God on their behalf. To dance towards them, inviting them to join us?

I guess it's time to take that leap of faith, to DO what God has called me to do. To help Him show His love to others so He can call them to Himself and finally take us Home where we belong.

Will you dance with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment