Exodus 20:2-17.... Paraphrased by me. :)
1. (2)"I am the Lord your God who rescued you from the place of your slavery"; from the people who abused you. (3)"You must not have any other god but Me". The others did not, could not save you. I DID.
2. (4)"Do not make an image of anything I created and worship it". This makes it all about you, not Me. Do not give a thing credit for what I have done for you. (5)"I am a jealous God who will not tolerate your affection for any other gods" (etc.). I am not willing to share your love with other things, I want all of you. There are consequences that come of splitting your loyalties - even your children and grandchildren will be hurt by this. (6) But the consequence of remaining true to Me in your worship is to have unfailing love lavished on you and on the generations that follow you.
3. (7) "You must not misuse the name of the Lord your God" Do not misuse My name. Don't treat It as something common, don't tarnish My reputation.
4. (8-12) "Remember to observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy". Remember the Sabbath day, keep it holy. Work for six days, but rest on the seventh. It is a blessed day, was blessed at the beginning of time. It is set apart as holy.
5. (12) "Honor your father and mother, then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you". It will save you grief, listen to their wisdom.
6. (13) "You must not murder". Encourage life. Speak life-giving words.
7. (14) "You must not commit adultery". Remain pure at heart. Don't even look with desire on anyone but your spouse. Do not be intimate with someone not your spouse, whether or not you are married. This will only damage you in the long run.
8. (15) "You must not steal". Respect others, respect their property. Act in an honourable manner, even when no one is looking.
9. (16) "You must not testify falsely against your neighbor". Always speak the truth. Testify in truth. Be sure of truth when testifying. Don't judge, hypothesize, generalize, or assume. Don't gossip.
10. (17) "You must not covet your neighbor's house... wife... servant... ox or donkey or anything else that belongs to your neighbor". Be thankful for the gifts I have given to you. Respect others. Rejoice with them in their successes and speak well of them.