Friday, March 1, 2013

God Speaks

My trip to Spokane was wonderful. The Gala went smoothly, my talk and singing was blessed and was well received. I have seen God's hand at work in an amazing, glorifying way, blessing the work we are doing, blessing the plans we have made. It was exhilarating to see His Hand at work. My BFF and I had a delightful time together, despite the flu hitting the whole household while we were there... only one child escaped the virus, for which I am grateful since it was my child! LOL

My fears were unrealized, my dreams were fulfilled in a way that they can continue. It was a blessed, God-calling, God-blessing moment in time for me. He made it clear that His calling is not of my power, it is of His power and He cleared the way, cleared the path and made it all possible. His work is being done, not mine. I am glad to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment